Feng Shui Top Tips

7 Feng Shui Tips to Bring More Luck to your Home

Feng shui has been well known for helping improve so many aspects of one’s life, and if you are trying to invite more positivity and good luck into your home, Feng shui can help you with that too. Read on to discover 7 super simple and actionable tips that can help increase the luck factor in your home.

7 Feng Shui Tips to Bring More Luck to your Home

Focus On the Lights

One of the simplest ways to bring more luck and positivity into your home is to focus on the lights. During the day, open all windows and curtains/blinds to allow natural light to enter the home, and install good, adequate lights for the evenings.

Bring in an Aquarium

Having a fish aquarium in your home is another positive Feng shui remedy to attract more luck and prosperity.  You must have an odd number of fish in your tank to balance the Yin and Yang.  Provided the aquarium is big enough, 9 is the optimum number of fish. If you aren’t really sure about bringing a fish aquarium, you can also hang a painting of fish or bring in other pieces such as a showpiece or a clock having fish on it.

Be Plant Wise

Bedroom

If you have plants in and around your home, make sure you take good care of them. Remove any withering or dead plants – they invite negative energy. Placing good Feng shui plants in the northeast area of your home can also bring loads of luck and success to you, especially in the career aspect.  The best plants for Feng shui are Jade (Money Tree), Peace Lily and Golden Pothos (also known as Devil’s Ivy).  Plants with pointed (dagger-like leaves) are bad for energy so avoid these at all costs.

Clear the Clutter

Clearing the clutter from your home has a very positive effect. A cluttered space will allow stagnant energy to build and negativity will breed. Make it a point to remove unnecessary items from your home every now and then, and watch how it transforms the energy of your home into a more positive, lucky one.

Fix What’s Broken

This one’s super important, and actually very easy too. A lot of us tend to ignore broken things in our home, and just let them be. If you have anything that’s broken, try to have it replaced, or if not, at least fixed to a high standard. This can help prevent a buildup of negative energies and invite more positive energies in your home.

Do it With Paintings

Feng Shui art

Having positive paintings in the colours purple or green, or simply having a large painting of a flowing waterfall in your home can really help, and invite loads of prosperity, abundance and luck into your home.

Be Location Wise

In Feng shui, there are different areas of your home concerned with different aspects of your life, and there’s a space called the money and luck area too. Locate that area in your home (it is 45 degrees towards the right when you enter your home), and take good care of it. Have paintings of flowing water there, or items made of wood or having the colour blue, which can bring more prosperity and luck into your home and life.

7 Golden Feng Shui Tips for your Bedroom (1)

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

19 Comments

• Reply Anosa

I don’t know much about feng shui apart from the basics but these are great tips of bringing some luck to your home

February 5, 2019 at 8:38 am
    • Reply Sabina Green

I find it so fascinating, especially when I make changes and can see the benefits almost immediately.

February 5, 2019 at 1:08 pm
  • Reply Treasure Every Moment

Oh no I have so much negative energy in my house with all of the half alive plants I have around! I really need to get some new ones and somehow keep them alive 🙂

February 5, 2019 at 9:11 am
    • Reply Sabina Green

Oh yes, you definitely need to improve that. Try to revive the ones you do have, sometimes cutting away the dead and placing them in light areas with water can do them the world of good. My house is full of Jade plants and Devil’s ivy and I am honestly not great with plants 🙂

February 5, 2019 at 1:07 pm
  • Reply Jon

Some great tips here! I’ve actually always wanted an aquarium for the ‘calming’ factor. Think this year might have to be the year!

February 5, 2019 at 9:35 am
    • Reply Sabina Green

Definitely give it a whirl as they are great for calming but also good for increasing your wealth energy 😉

February 5, 2019 at 1:06 pm
  • Reply Talya Stone

I have to admit I have not done any of this at home but yesterday I went to have reflexology in a room that had and the calm energy I got on entry was palpable!

February 5, 2019 at 2:07 pm
    • Reply Sabina Green

It’s amazing how quickly you can feel the difference in a room with just a few little tweaks. I LOVE reflexology it’s the best x

February 5, 2019 at 9:22 pm
  • Reply Sonia Cave

What an interesting in sight. I am a big one for removing clutter…family members usually hang on tight to their possessions when I am in a de cluttering mood! But it does feel good afterwards and very calming

February 5, 2019 at 6:14 pm
    • Reply Sabina Green

Haha yes I know that feeling, I desperately need to declutter the playroom but the children don’t want to let anything go!!

February 5, 2019 at 9:25 pm
  • Reply Jenni

I don’t know much about feng shui, but I remember when I was at university, a friend of mine came round to my house and when she came in she cried out “those flowers are bad for your feng shui” and before I could do anything she’d chucked a beautiful bunch of flowers I’d been given in the bin. Needless to say, the friendship didn’t last.

February 5, 2019 at 10:34 pm
    • Reply Sabina Green

Oh no really?? Talk about throwing your beliefs into someone’s face. I might have told you my thoughts on them or suggested they be moved to a different area but I would never actually make changes on someone else’s behalf. I’m not surprised the friendship didn’t last.

February 5, 2019 at 10:47 pm
  • Reply Deborah Nicholas

I’m moving again soon so will be incorporating all of these as I need some good luck!

February 6, 2019 at 8:44 am
    • Reply Sabina Green

Oh I really hope they help you, I honestly noticed a big difference once I started to make changes xx

February 9, 2019 at 5:13 pm
  • Reply Wendy

I have never done teng Shei and I’m not very lucky so maybe I need to try out these tips! 45 degrees to the right of my front door is the boys tip of a play room, I guess I need to replace all their toys with a water feature if I want to win the big bucks!xx

February 7, 2019 at 10:49 pm
    • Reply Sabina Green

Haha same here although this is also where I work. I installed some good storage options and created a working corner for myself and it’s going ok so far, just make sure the toys are tidied away at the end of each day x

February 9, 2019 at 5:15 pm
  • Reply Mel

So many great tips. I don’t know anything about Feng Shui apart from the name and I found your tips really informative 🙂

February 12, 2019 at 2:38 pm
    • Reply Sabina Green

When you really start reading into it, it’s very interesting. I am glad you found it informative, thank you for dropping by x

February 15, 2019 at 1:47 pm
    • Reply Sabina Green

I’m pleased to hear that you liked them, hopefully you might be able to put some into action 🙂

February 28, 2019 at 10:32 pm

We love hearing what you think, don't be too shy to comment.

%d bloggers like this: